The Constitutional Walking Tour is the leading provider of school field trips in Historic Philadelphia and the original branded walking tour of Independence National Historical Park. The Constitutional is the only tour that provides a turnkey experience by including all of the following value-added services:
- Featuring more than 20 sites such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, National Constitution Center and Betsy Ross House.
- Accommodating groups of any size ranging up to 500 people.
- Starting and concluding at the National Constitution Center where your buses drop you off at the Independence Transportation Center.
- Providing energetic and articulate tour guides trained through The Constitutional’s “Independence Immersion” training program to provide interactive and engaging tours.
- Providing an experience that is both educational and fun with a primary overview of Historic Philadelphia.
- Offering a FREE comprehensive 70 page Teacher Resource Guide developed by educators with age and curriculum appropriate activities to make the most of your visit to Historic Philadelphia.
- Getting your students’ “blood flowing” to engage their minds and bodies as opposed to being a static history lesson inside a museum or site.
- Engaging students with its unique “outdoor classroom” and allowing students to step back in time and walk in the Founding Fathers’ footsteps.
- Offering you Suggested Itineraries with many free activities and sites to try and save you money.
- Rewarding your students with a free Certificate of Achievement for taking The Constitutional.
They say that competitive imitation is the sheerest form of flattery. So while others have tried to duplicate our offerings, our satisfied and loyal customers know best - The Constitutional Walking Tour is the best walking tour of Historic Philadelphia!
Don’t just take our word for it!
Hear what our customers and the press have said:
“I would like to thank your staff for a wonderful tour yesterday. Megan and Jessica were fantastic with the students and provided lots of information. We look forward to using your company for future trips to Philadelphia.”
5th Grade Teacher
“Thank you for being such a great tour guide and bringing history to life! My favorite part of the tour was seeing the remains of Benjamin Franklin's home, and also the President's House. I hope that I can bring my family back to take your tour and see these places.”
7th Grade Student
Moorestown, New Jersey
“I just wanted to let you know that my group enjoyed our tour with Tim yesterday. I think I learned more during the tour than I have all of the other times I have been to Philadelphia! Thanks again.”
11th Grade Teacher
“The Constitutional features energetic and articulate tour guides who bring Philadelphia's rich history to life.”
“As the leading provider of school field trips, The Constitutional Walking Tour tells the dramatic story of the brave men and women who were responsible for creating America.”
The Official Publication of SYTA (Student & Youth Travel Association)
“No visit to Philadelphia is complete without taking a Constitutional Guided Walking Tour, a 75-minute, mile and a quarter stroll that puts 15 historic sites, from Independence Hall to the National Constitution Center, and Ben Franklin, in perspective.”