Group Tours - Special Theme Tours
The Constitutional Guided Tour offers a rich storytelling fabric, including historical facts and stories on the Colonial and Revolutionary Eras through to the Modern Day, including the following custom thematic based tour offerings:
- African American - America's storied African American history, including African American houses of worship, Slavery and the Underground Railroad.
- Architecture - America's appealing architectural history, showcasing styles such as Classical Monumental, Greek Revival, Art Deco and Contemporary, including buildings designed by "City Architect" William Strickland and I.M. Pei.
- Business - America's rich business heritage, including the oldest stock exchange building and the first Commodities Exchange in the United States.
- Haunted - America's Birthplace is one of the country's most haunted cities! Take our haunted tour and you can visit more than 10 of Philly's Frights & Sights in the Old City area, hearing the haunted facts and haunted folklore of Historic Philadelphia.
- Law - America's rule of law history, including where the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were written, where the U.S. Congress the Supreme Court met when Philadelphia was the Nation's Capital and the National Constitution Center.
- Medical - America's healthy medical history, including the Nation's First Hospital, the Nation's first womens' medical school and the Yellow Fever epidemic.
- Military & Veterans - America's strong record of service history, including the Department of War, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for the Revolutionary War and the New Hall Military Museum.
- Religious - America's pluralistic religious history, including
many famous houses of worship from Quaker to Protestant to Catholic to