The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia takes you on a walking journey through America's most historic area - the birthplace of our nation. Step back in time to see where The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States were created. The Constitutional offers various types of tours:
- Guided Tours which last 75 minutes and visit more than 20 of the most popular historic sites
- Private VIP Tours for Discerning Travelers
- School Field Trips
- Corporate and Group Tours
- Audio Tour that visitors can purchase and listen to on their iPods
- Free self-guided tours of more than 30 historic sites
In addition, we also offer the Spirits of '76 Ghost Tour which is "1 Part History, 2 Parts Haunt!"
To learn more about The Constitutional, click here for our Fact Sheet.