- Critically acclaimed
- High quality tours with entertaining storytellers
- "Top 25 Philadelphia Tourist Attraction"
- Energetic and articulate tour guides
- Private Tours can be arranged Year-Round
- Multilingual tours offered
To book your Group Tour, please contact us:
Since Philadelphia is best seen by foot, The Constitutional is the best way to explore America's Birthplace, taking you behind the scenes where other tours cannot venture. Get up close with a High-Definition Historical Experience™ and see more than 20 historic sites in 75 minutes on a 1.25 mile outdoor walking journey.
The Constitutional Walking Tour is perfect for domestic or international visitors alike. Since July 2003, more than 1 million visitors from all 50 states in the USA and from more than 100 foreign countries have taken The Constitutional.
The Constitutional Walking Tour is also great for team building, special events, and entertaining clients, as well as an ideal orientation event for summer associates, new hires, and relocating firms or employees.
Private and group tours can be arranged for almost anytime - weekday or weekend, day or evening. We can accommodate from 1 up to 500 walkers. We provide multiple in-house trained tour guides for an entertaining and informative tour. We work closely with each client to create the most enjoyable "Constitutional" experience possible.
The Tour Guides
Our tour guides are passionate historians and Philadelphians who hail from top academic institutions. They have been trained in The Constitutional's "Independence Immersion" curriculum focusing on Philadelphia's history, tourist attractions, and sharing of best practices in terms of customer service, public speaking and storytelling. Our guides bring Philadelphia's history alive.
The following group rates are available for parties of 25 or more:
- Adults: $15.00
- Children (Ages 3-12): $11.00
We also offer:
- Step-on Guides - Our professionally trained tour guides can provide tours on foot and on your motor coach or bus. The Constitutional Bus Tour is a full city tour, including the Philadelphia Art Museum area, City Hall, Chinatown, South Street, America's largest urban park - Fairmount Park, and more.
- Spouse and Guest Programs - During meetings and conferences, we create spouse and guest itineraries and excursions in and around Philadelphia.
- "This Date in History" - Create a memorable evening with that special someone as you embark on a private candlelit walking tour of historic Philadelphia and dinner for 2 in Philadelphia's Old City.
- Historical Scavenger Hunts - We can create great team building experiences as you explore and learn about America's Birthplace on a Scavenger Hunt.
- Multilingual Tour Guides - We offer tours in various foreign languages and can also help you find a translator.
- Destination Management - We can serve all your needs with local presence in the market, both before and during your trip.